Monday, December 22, 2008

Tyler's 10th Birthday

The Pirate Cake (too bad the ship didn't make it)

The candles are growing.

My baby is now 10! Can I even say baby anymore, I guess not. He had a great spend the night party. He had 6 friends spend the night. They had a ball, they played nerf guns the entire time. He had a pirate theme with a pirate for a cake. It turned out good, wish I could say the same for the pirate ship that fell apart before I could finish it. I should have listened to the reviews saying it would fall apart, but I thought I could make it work. The guest all received pirate bandanas and glow in the dark swords (lesson i'll never forget). He got lots of great gifts, but his favorite was the Alabama football, signed by 25 players. His grandmamma sure made him happy! He said after the party "I don't know how i'll ever repay her". We all received very little sleep that night, but it was worth the fun!

No comments: