Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Morning

Tyler's Favorite Present (PS3)

This photo tells you he was up way to early!



Christmas came about 5:30a.m. for the Wadsworth household, we were all half asleep. But we all were excited to find out what we got. Tyler received almost everything he wanted with a few surprises here and there. He got a Playstation 3 (which was the hit of the morning), ipod touch, a new nintendo ds, and more toys than I can write or remember. He loves everything so much, the PS3 was a surprise, he had no clue he was getting that. The look on your child's face Christmas morning is priceless. I got a Coach purse and a new camera (my old one was big, clunky, and heavy). So I was very happy, not to mention the things I received a few weeks before that I said "this can be my Christmas." Don got lots of things clothes, shoes, books, cd's, movies and more. We were very blessed this Christmas, now it's time to put the tree away, take the lights off the roof, and find room for all these new things. Only a few more days till 2009, I guess we will have to watch the ball drop!



2 comments:

Ali said...

Thanks so much for your note. That means a lot to us!

The Cottingham Family said...

Hey Kimberly,
I am so glad you are doing a blog. I love to keep up with everyone!!! Have a Happy New Year!!!!
Meg