Sunday, March 8, 2009

Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow!







Everyone at my house loved waking up to a snow covered yard! It was falling so hard and so fast. Don had woke Tyler and myself up, telling us to go see the snow; he wasn't sure if it would last long. So, Tyler and Don bundled up and I headed out with robe, slippers and camera in hand. You could tell I didn't plan on sliding in it like the boys! I was just there to take pictures and drink coffee. Bella (our yorkie), loved the snow. It doesn't seem like she did when you see the picture of snowballs stuck to her feet. But I promise, as soon as I would wash her with warm water and get them off, she would go to the front door and cry to go right back out! So, that went on three or four times, wash, cry, go back, wash, cry, go back; until finally I had washed more than I cared to and made her stay in. Don and Tyler had homemade sleds (boogie boards) and slid down the hills several times. Tyler kept falling off and getting mad about falling off but he finally got the hang of it. He also made two snowmen and a snow angel. I wouldn't let anyone on the back deck so I could tell how much snow had fell at the end, and in the end it was 3". We had lots of fun and are now ready for Spring!

No comments: